- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 1 bottle Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup frozen peas and carrots
- Wash rice thoroughly until water runs clear; drain.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice; stir occasionally until golden brown.
- Add Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce until tomato sauce, stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken stock; bring to a boil.
- Add frozen peas and carrots.
- Cover; lower heat and cook 15 minutes oruntil tender.
6 servings (3 cups)