- 3 cups Mini-shell pasta (eg. Barilla brand)
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 bottle Chef Lala Homemade Tomato–Serrano Red Sauce
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- ½ cup Crumbled cotija cheese (or more to taste)
Electric rice cooker, 10 cup
- Place pasta, water and Chef Lala Homemade Tomato–Serrano Red Sauce into the bowl of an electric rice cooker, and stir to mix well.
- Close cover and cook on the setting for white rice (should be cooked in about 45 minutes).
- Serve garnished with cilantro and cotija cheese (if you prefer a more melty cheese, try queso fresco or your cheese of choice).