Made with my Tomatillo - Jalapeño Green Sauce!
Tomatillos Steamed Clams Recipe
- ½ bottle (6 oz) Chef LaLa Homemade Tomatillo-Jalapeño Green Sauce
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup water
- 2 dozen little neck clams, scrubbed under cold water to remove any sand
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, minced
- Bring sauce, water and wine to a boil in a dutch oven or large pot.
- Add clams and cover, lowering heat to medium high.
- Remove cover and stir every 30 seconds or so, removing any opened clams to a large bowl to prevent them from over cooking, until all clams are opened. (Discard any clams that do not open within 10 minutes)
- Return all clams to pot to rewarm and coat with sauce for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parsley.