- olive oil
- 1 lb. white fish filet such as halibut or cod, about one inch thick
- 6 tbs. plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tbs. Chef Lala Homemade Tequila Lime Cilantro Marinade
- 2 tsp. agave syrup (or substitute honey)
- 1 tbs. cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime
- To taste - coarse ground black pepper
- Pre-heat broiler on high.
- Line a broiler pan with foil and brush or spray with oil and place filets in pan.
- Mix yogurt, Chef Lala Homemade Tequila Lime Cilantro Marinade, and agave syrup in a small bowl.
- Spread sauce on fillets and broil. (Allow approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness).
- After half of the cook time has elapsed, flip fillets, spread sauce on the other side, sprinkle with black pepper, and then continue broiling until finished.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with a wedge of lime and extra sauce on the side.