- 20 oz ground turkey
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz Chef LaLa Homemade Fajitas Marinade
- 24 oz marinara sauce*
- 6 oz bread crumbs – unseasoned
- 2 oz black olives – sliced
- 2 lbs spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pour the marinara sauce into a casserole pan (approximately 9 x 13).
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, eggs, Parmesan cheese, Chef LaLa Homemade Fajitas Marinade, and breadcrumbs.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Press a slice of olive into each meatball to make eyeballs. Place on baking sheet and bake 30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked well.
- Meanwhile, prepare your spaghetti according to package directions.
- Place a bed of spaghetti on a plate and spoon some heated sauce over the top. Add 2 meatballs with the eyes up on top of each serving of spaghetti.
Chef’s Note: I love it spicy with Rao’s Homemade Arrabbiata Sauce!