- 2 large chicken breasts (halves), boneless, skinless, butterflied thin
- 6 ounces Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
- 2 cups fresh spinach, packed
- 16 ounces Oaxaca Cheese or melting cheese like mozzarella or Monterey Jack
- Place a large stock pot filled with water to boil.
- On a cutting board, lay down a large piece of plastic wrap. Place the chicken breast half on a piece of plastic wrap and lay another large piece of plastic wrap on top. Using a meat mallet, pound chicken breast to ¼ inch thickness.
- Pour Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade in a shallow bowl. Place pounded chicken in the bowl and fully coat the chicken. Return the chicken to the plastic wrap and spread it our as flat as possible. Layer the spinach leaves flat over the chicken breast completely covering the chicken and then layer the cheese over the spinach.