- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 ounces Chef LaLa Homemade Carne Asada Marinade
- 1/3 cup jícama, diced small
- 1/3 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanuts, chopped
- 12 large lettuce leaves
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in Chef LaLa Homemade Carne Asada Marinade. Stir-fry 2 minutes or until sauce boils. Remove from heat, stir in jícama, green onions, and peanuts.
- Divide filling evenly among lettuce leaves; roll up.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Do not let filling stand at room temperature more than 2 hours.