- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 bottle Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Stock
- ½ pound dry pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 ounces cheese
- In a medium sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat. Cook to brown for 5-7 minutes. Add 1 bottle Chef LaLa Tomato Serrano Sauce. Add 1 cup of water. Cover, lower heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Follow cooking instructions for your favorite pasta. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese. (queso fresco used in picture)