- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1 teaspoon CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Chipotle Flavored Oil (or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, fine chop
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Chipotle Flavored Oil (or canola oil)
- 3 ounces, red bell pepper, seeded, sliced in thin strips lengthwise
- 3 ounces, green bell pepper, seeded, sliced in thin strips lengthwise
- 5 ounces red onion, peeled, sliced thin
- 1 each serrano chile pepper, seeded small dice
Slice steak into strips across the grain, 1⁄4-inch thick. In medium bowl, combine CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Chipotle Flavored Oil (or olive oil), soy sauce, orange juice, lime juice, cilantro and garlic. Pour mixture over chicken. Stir to fully coat. Cover, refrigerate and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes. Heat CHEF LALA HOMEMADE Chipotle Flavored Oil (or canola oi) in a large skillet over high heat. Drain excess marinade from beef. Add beef to skillet and saute for 3 minutes. Add red and green bell peppers, onion and serranos, stirring constantly. Vegetables should be cooked but still firm, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Chef’s Note: This recipe also works great with chicken, shrimp and tofu.