- Calories, 27
- Fat, .3g
- Protein, 13g
- Carbohydrates, 6g
Dietary Fiber, 1.3g
- Cholesterol, 0mg
- Sodium, 313mg
- 1½ cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 serrano chiles, minced, stemmed and seeds removed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in medium-sized bowl. If salsa is too hot, add more chopped tomatoes. If not hot enough, add another chile.
- Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes before serving, allowing flavors to combine.
Makes approximately 2 cups or 4 servings.
Recipe from Chef LaLa’s Latin Lover Lite.